Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Evans – online shop – are they very slow 2 deliver?
  • BluePalomino
    Free Member

Evans Cycles. Ordered stuff 6 days ago + paid for priority postage.
    Nothing yet from Mr Postman 😐

the_prophet
    Free Member

been as quick as wiggle / crc for me when ive used them in the past. pleasantly suprised.

vinnyeh

3-4 days for me.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Depends weither it is in stock at their warehouse or a store. If its coming from a store it will take atleast a week to get back to warehouse and then sent out.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

depends whether its in stock, or suddenly not in stock after youve ordered and paid for it… Still waiting on a joplin post I ordered 10 days ago, pretty close to telling them to go —- themselves and refund my money after they replied to my chase-up email with "oh its out of stock". Funny as my original confirmation email shows it as being in stock at the time of my order. They obviously dont see any problem in charging for stuff they dont have.

Wont be using them again. First negative mail order experience in 20yrs of biking, and first experience with Evans… 🙄

steviep
    Free Member

Will never order anything from Evans ever again. I ordered a bottom bracket for my wifes bike three weeks before we went to the alps, it never did turn up. I eventually cancelled the order and got a refund.
    Quite frankly the customer service was appalling.

stevede
    Free Member

Ordered from them 3 times this year, every order received within a few days.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

depends whether its in stock, or suddenly not in stock after youve ordered and paid for it.

Hmm that old game. It said 'in stock' when i ordered. My order was confirmed as 'succesfull'. They are still 'in stock' too. Only ordered a hub and sprocket and i did pay extra for priority 1-2 days delivery. Think i'll ask for a refund on the delivery at least 8)

stevious

They were helpful when I ordered a bike of them recently and it hadn't showed up when they said it would. The reason? They'd missed half of my address from the courier label (incl the postcode and building) and given the couriers the wrong phone number.

So friendly, but I'm guessing at least one of their staff is new/stupid

akira

If you're getting concerned give the mail order guys a call and they'll sort you out, usually pretty quick though 3-4 days for standard delivery.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Evans – online shop – are they very slow 2 deliver?’ is closed to new replies.