Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Evans Mail Order
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Ordered 2x innertubes.*

This was too much for them to deal with, so they have split my order into 2 deliveries.

Grrr!*

*My LBS doesn’t stock them.

**I’m no good at ranting 🙁

wwaswas

**I’m no good at ranting

I’m sure your graphic design skills would have allowed you to produce something including;

a branch of evans
    some inner tubes
    and Godzilla eating two DPD vans

scaredypants

I hope you remembered to price-match (and quidco) – think of the savings !

patriotpro
    Free Member

This was too much for them to deal with, so they have split my order into 2 deliveries.

Don’t think they are picking on you, it’s their speciality. I know this because they did it with my 4 gels I ordered.

granny_ring

LOL

Jamie
    Free Member

Don’t think they are picking on you, it’s their speciality. I know this because they did it with my 4 gels I ordered.

Oh. Now I don’t feel so special 🙁

patriotpro
    Free Member

Now I don’t feel so special

Oh but you are 🙂

Northwind

I had a great time with them a while back, ordered a camelbak, they sent me a tyre- massive wire bead maxxis thing in a big flat box. So I sent it back, explaining “this isn’t a camelbak” and they sent it back to me saying “we’ve inspected the item and there’s nothing wrong with it”. Except it’s a tyre. So I sent it back again, and they phoned me up to say “You can’t have a refund until you send back the camelbak. PS did you mean to send us a tyre?” All sorted though.

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh but you are

😀

“this isn’t a camelbak” and they sent it back to me saying “we’ve inspected the item and there’s nothing wrong with it”

Genuine lol!

iainc

and on the flip side, earlier post from me looking for a simple rear light , decided on fibreflare shorty – phoned Glasgow Evans which is a 10 min walk from work; they have 3 in stock, so will put one aside for me to have a look at/buy in an hours time. Quick google, find cheapest UK price, which is 20% off rrp, print out and take with me for price match 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

I had a great time with them a while back, ordered a camelbak, they sent me a tyre- massive wire bead maxxis thing in a big flat box. So I sent it back, explaining “this isn’t a camelbak” and they sent it back to me saying “we’ve inspected the item and there’s nothing wrong with it”. Except it’s a tyre. So I sent it back again, and they phoned me up to say “You can’t have a refund until you send back the camelbak. PS did you mean to send us a tyre?” All sorted though.

So you ordered a hydration-system and got a tyre, what’s your problem… 😉

robdob
    Free Member

they sent it back to me saying “we’ve inspected the item and there’s nothing wrong with it”

To be fair to them there probably wasn’t. 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Evans Mail Order’ is closed to new replies.