Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Evans Cycles Discount Code
  • bramblesummer
    Free Member

Evans are the only UK stockist (with actual stock) of a particular jacket in my size. It’s unfortunately at full RRP, which is not insignificant. I’ve hunted through the usual websites with discount vouchers, but none of them are accepted by the website in any delivery or collection configuration.

Before I hit the button, does any kind soul have a discount code that I can use, or know of one that functions?

mcnultycop

Quidco works at Evans to scrape a few percent off.

bramblesummer
    Free Member

Looks like 4% cashback through Quidco. Better than a poke in the eye, but I was hoping for a little more if possible!

carlos
    Free Member

Have you looked into their price matching?? Yes its changed but might get better than 4% through Quidco

dmck16
    Free Member

4% at Topcashback too. Better than a kick in the fanny.

benp1

Price match doesn’t work if they’re the only stockist with actual stock

If you go in store they’ll do a British cycling discount for you

bramblesummer
    Free Member

Price matching is off the cards as they are the only UK retailer with stock, there should be more inbound to the UK, but I’m being impatient with the weather and a knackered jacket.

richardthird

Clubcard vouchers at 2x

steve_b77
    Free Member

benp1 – Member

If you go in store they’ll do a British cycling discount for you

I was told in their Chill FactorE store that they don’t do BC discount anymore

scud
    Free Member

Any friends or family work for Aviva? We get between 8-10% off as a part of staff discounts at Evans.

Whereabouts in the world are you, if you anywhere near the mountain biking mecca of Norfolk then i can sort for you?

bramblesummer
    Free Member

Scud – many thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I’m in the genuine Mecca of the Lake District. It would need to be an online code or a phone call as it’s not in stock anywhere but their own warehouse. No friend or family working for Aviva either that I know of.

jimdubleyou

8% on Perks@Work if you know anybody who’s a member…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Evans Cycles Discount Code’ is closed to new replies.