Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Eurovision the weekend – Anyone watching it?
  • IHN

I’d rather run naked through Marple with wee in my shoes, bombers attached to my back and a conveyor belt on my head, eating a Gregg’s all day breakfast pasty.

What, again?

Anyway, yes, will be watching, and hoping that the winner is from somewhere nice/not about to be invaded by Russia, cos we’ve not done a Eurovision away trip for a few years now.

nbt

a Gregg’s all day breakfast pasty.

god I;m hungry now

ElShalimo

The 2nd semi-final is on now. Prepare yourself for more weird shit

binners

I’ve still not heard a single one of the songs, but Paddy Power were doing Brexit Special bets, so I’ve put a few quid on 😀

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Yup, love it.

beej

It is on, but Clwb Tropicana is back at the beer shop so that will help.

binners

The gayest possible start imaginable! Brill! 😀

2nd one… wind machine? Tick! Air grab? Tick! Barely constrained norks? Tick! Grade A Graham Norton sarcasm? Tick!

Excellent

kelvin

Love/hate it.

Right… break out the nibbles…

binners

The Twitter feed for Eurovision is Absolute bloody genius!

Just had the following conversation with Binnerette number 1…

“But dad, how can you tell he’s gay?”

“Because no straight man has ever been that well groomed, or would consider leaving the house in an all white outfit”

binners

Bloody euro-bastards! Giving us points now we’re buggering off! Scuppered my bets! 😥

kelvin

Ha ha!

elzorillo
    Free Member

Every year since god knows when, we’ve held a big Euro party on Eurovision night, but this year I proposed we cancel the party and instead bathe in the tears of the remoaners with a hot tub brextravaganza.

It’s going swimmingly 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Eurovision the weekend – Anyone watching it?’ is closed to new replies.