• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Eurosport World Champs Coverage
  • fbk
    Free Member

Whilst it was great to see a resume of the World Champs on Eurosport, never has there been a better example of why Freecaster HAVE to keep covering MTB competition. Even the mens DH seemed dull, with only Danny Hart’s run stimulating any sort of emotion in the commentary (most of the runs weren’t shown, including Hill, Gwinn or Tracey Mosely!).

Strange to think I used to class Rob Warner as a total *****!

jedi

it was very dull compared to warner!

swavis

Why was Fionn on her DH bike for the 4X? 😕

richmtb

XC course looks like a laugh! Dunno if’ i’d fancy those drops on a hardtail with a saddle up my arse

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Yeah commentators for mtb on Eurosport are as dull as dried out porridge. I never watch mtb on there anymore, and if i do i usually find it better on mute.

They were getting some of the riders names wrong one time i saw it, talking about “Michael Hannah”. Everyone knows he’s called Sick Mick!! 👿

fbk
    Free Member

XC course looks like a laugh

It did look good – a course that actually rewarded bike handling skills, not just fitness. And you’re right about those drops!!

swavis – a few riders did qualifying on their DH bikes as it was quite a rough “natural” course and the faster lines were easier to hit on a full sus. Not many raced on one though as they’re still slow to accelerate!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Eurosport World Champs Coverage’ is closed to new replies.