Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Euro exchange rate predictions
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone?

Liftman

Well it will go either up or down :mrgreen:

vertigo
    Free Member

down

the dudes on a good wage but some of his bitcheez have ran up nasty debts on his cards

CHB

Purely personal view, but I think it will hover around 1.20 for the forseable future. Why?
    Well UK hopefully will improve its situation as far as international markets are concerned, but not vastly different to EU average.
    Germany doing very well, but dragged down by badly performing EU countries.
    Unless we get a double dip, then all bets are off!

andytherocketeer

Well all the rumours and news about Ireland and Greece getting bail-outs and further rumours about them defaulting has moved the exchange rate by a whopping 7p or so. Compare that to the 35p difference caused by QE in the UK a year or 2 back.
    If the euro goes down (and the eurozone economies), the GBP (and UK economy) will go down with it. Maybe I’m burying my head in the sand with the 7p vs 35p bit above, but the UK is burying its head in the sand if the UK (media) is virtually “wishing” the failure of the euro as a way of justifying that it was right not to join.

So… with all the recent news, I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for a much better exchange rate.

molgrips
    Free Member

Looks like I’ll be paid in Euros for the next 6 months or so. If it tanks I’ll be worse off… Has the worst of the brown stuff hit the fan already I wonder?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

are you meaning the “gordon brown” stuff…

Hairychested
    Free Member

I reckon 1 Euro will remain around 0.84 GBP.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Euro exchange rate predictions’ is closed to new replies.