Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Euro downgrade: beginning of the end?
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Why can’t Euro be restricted to two countries only i.e. Germany & France, if they are so keen about that? The rest are just burden or at least will take another 50 years to catch up while some will not be able to catch up because their days are over. i.e. the Greeks … olive oil anyone?

I rather like the old currencies from different countries so would like to see the back of Euro once and for all.

Nope, I don’t like the “Big Euro Society” thing and no I am not your father.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Rather calm in € land today – seems somewhat surprising. Only a few rumblings from the IMF. And then the EFSF downgrade just to make everyone sleep well tonight.

Sandwich

I’m curious to find out how American Government bonds are considered a good risk. This is the same America that had less cash in hand recently than Apple have on deposit?

rickmeister

Thanks choron, as I said, interesting to follow all this…

derekrides
    Free Member

Well it was interesting news that they are going to ‘trade’ the remimbi (RMB) and it’s headed to the city, once that starts all the foreign currency wallers who had baled on the USD as a reserve currency will have something els to play with so their cash is safe and the Euro can go to hell in a hand cart as they short the f.uck out of it.

End game? Two tier Euro north and south with maybe France chucked in the South version so it doesn’t totally go tits up.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Euro downgrade: beginning of the end?’ is closed to new replies.