Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Euro Disney, best place to stay for a reasonable price please!
  • postierich
    Free Member

Got a 10 day Holiday in france coming up and was planning on taking my 6 year old to Euro disney on the way back from a wedding/cycling holiday.
    Will be driving from the south so what are my best options for staying ,parking?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Paxton Resort & Spa at Ferrières-en-Brie, free parking on site, 5 minute walk to the train station,

2 stops from eurodisney, 5 minutes, the other way 15/20 minutes into centre of paris

here

Mr_C
    Free Member

If you do go to the park in the car, don’t follow the signs to the Disneyland car park. Go to the Disney Village – there is a multi-storey car park there which is half the price of the main car park and right by the park entrance.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

My wife wanted to take our daughter years back. It would have cost over £600 excluding getting there! For 2 days, for the 2 of them 😯

I ended up talking her into going with Eurocamp and we booked a static caravan about an hour away, withooh indoor pool on site, a boating lake and playground for a week for the same money and I went too.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

It’s a fantastic place for the kids, so try your best to get there.

leffeboy

I think almost any hotel in Marne la Vallee will have a shuttle bus as well. It’s been a few years since I’ve been so can’t remember theaflace unfortunatly? However…. If you are only going for one day in summer then it may be worth booking into one of the Disney hotels. Apart from the butt clenchingly expensive main hotel there are a couple of cheaper ones and one of the benefits is that you get into the park an hour before everyone else. Although not all of the rides will be open there is enough to make a difference. If you are going to do it though check that th hotel that you pick allows that.

Also plan on not having lunch at between 11:30 and 1. The rides ease up a bit then so another good chance to get on stuff.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

The main hotel is very expensive, we paid about £2.5k for five nights there, the other Hotels just outside the village were only 5 minutes walk(probably less actually) and looked just as nice.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Euro Disney, best place to stay for a reasonable price please!’ is closed to new replies.