Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Error in Wiggle discount code?
  • ivan_w_1983
    Free Member

Hi All,

Was just about to place an order via wiggle using their discount code for clothing which is supposed to give you 15% off but it only appears to giving 7.5%. Has anyone else come across this?

Screenshot is below

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_tqt4hMx9LdQ/TX-q9niYJII/AAAAAAAAArs/7IcQ5OcEmhY/s800/wiggle.JPG

nickjb
    Free Member

£3.90 is 15% of shorts price so either shoe cover things aren’t included in the offer or they wont discount as they are already reduced.

ivan_w_1983
    Free Member

Yep nick think your spot on, in the T&C’s;

Voucher discount will be deducted from list price, not as additional discount on already discounted product

chakaping
    Free Member

that caught me out too, the sneaky toerags

drapper
    Free Member

sneaky!

I’m platinum and I get a % and now the discount code gives me only the 3% – 4%!!

why become a platinum buyer and get so little……

chakaping
    Free Member

Ribble are doing 20% off almost everything at the moment BTW.

I ended up buying from them instead.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Hmm – I thought it was going to be ‘off your total basket price’ – as it said on the email. Stuck a pair of £95.00 FiveTen shoes in my basket, discounted to ‘my price’ of £85.50 and expected another 15% off that – as that’s my ‘total basket price’. Nope – just get an extra £4.75 off, as they’ve discounted the £95 list price by 15%.

Ah well – thought it might be too good to be true. If you go via TopCashBack, there is an additional 4% though, if that helps at all… (and yes, I know it goes via my referral page, but you can do the same when you’ve joined up. 🙂 )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Error in Wiggle discount code?’ is closed to new replies.