Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ergon ga-1 handlebar grips
  • thewalker
    Free Member

hi has anyone tryed them are they thick thin,got renthal on now but getting a bit worse for wear.seen these wondered what they were like,thanks

tmb467
    Free Member

Yeah – got a nice blue pair on mine…nice feel to em

I like the fact that they only have one clamp, are reasonably light and that they are blue. I got em cos I was getting really bad pins and needles in one hand but not really had em since I swapped. Can’t guarantee that it’s due to the grip cos the last bike got stolen – BUT they are comfortable and have a nice bit of squidge to em.

They seem to have a bit of a cut out internally to provide cushioning for the carpal tunnel area – once you get em positioned properly. I had done something to a ligament on my right hand ring finger and got really bad pins and needles in my thumb/index and middle fingers after riding for an hour or so – not great when trying to change gear. Not had it occur anywhere near as badly as before but it could be different bars / positioning rather than grips

Not the cheapest but definitely comfy. YMMV as they say

tmb467
    Free Member

Not really thick thin either but 4 different resistances of rubber with different contouring

Maybe ‘slightly’ thicker at the ends but hard to tell properly

I will say that if it is thicker, then it hasn’t stuck in my head that they’re any different from ODIs in thickness

thewalker
    Free Member

ok thanks tmb467,will give them a try

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ergon ga-1 handlebar grips’ is closed to new replies.