• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Jase.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • erasure
  • racefaceec90

i must admit to always having liked them a lot (even though i like metal/rock) they are just a class act in my opinion (and most of the late 80’s/early 90’s they were my soundtrack tbh 🙂 will have to buy their albums again. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhQrR0F5nnE&feature=related[/video] 🙂

deluded
    Free Member

Seen them a number of times.

One of the best gigs I attended was Erasure at the Showering Pavillion back in the late 80″s.

The Circus is their best track – utterly superb.

prettygreenparrot

Erasure at Manchester Apollo. I think the album they’d released was the innocents. Marvellous!

convert

I went to a concert as part of the Wild tour to keep a then girlfriend happy. T’was fantastic! Despite being insistent at the time it was all about the cure/pixies/soup dragons/stone roses etc I have to admit they were (are-still going?) very good.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Saw them a few years ago at Colston Hall in Brizzle – it was without doubt, the campest gig I’ve ahave ever been too. And we had a bloody ball at it – flipping brilliant. Wizards at creating perfect pop music. Going to wizz out a few of thei choons on spotifu now.

cheez0
    Free Member

erasure,

loada shoit in my opinion.

just saying, like.

ThePilot
    Free Member

I’ve seen them three times – most recently in October at the Roundhouse in Camden.
    Absolutely love them. So much fun live and the music is perfect pop but with some really good lyrics too.
    Big fan!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Anything with Vince Clarke is good, guy is a proper pop genius.

NZCol

How odd , last night a few of us were having some Xmas drinkers and knocking out some oldies on the guitars and somehow we ended up playing A Little Respect – great song, talented songwriters. Weird. Hadn’t even thought about it for ages. Another resurrected classic was mission drive by wonder stuff.

mugsys_m8

check out my former colleagues music: mooger

NZCol

Crickey having youtubed a couple of live performances all I can say is that there are some pretty choice outfits there !!

emma82
    Free Member

Loved them growing up because my mum was a big fan. Still know all the lyrics to some of their biggest hits

Jase
    Free Member

My fav group when I was younger. Saw them a few times (MK Bowl, Wembley).

Would love to go again.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Crickey having youtubed a couple of live performances all I can say is that there are some pretty choice outfits there !!

Yep. 😆 You can say that again.

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Wasnt MK Bowl with Adamski?

clubber
    Free Member

They’re brilliant. I was listening to one of their albums a couple of weeks ago. Always makes me smile and brings back some great memories of clubbing in the 90s

outraged
    Free Member

/soup dragons

Hmmm. I’d agree that Erasure were always cooler than that bunch of bandwaggon jumping johnny come latelys.

Jase
    Free Member

Wasnt MK Bowl with Adamski?

Yep, and Electribe 101 and i other too.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘erasure’ is closed to new replies.