Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Epping Forest night rides…?
  • Kryton57

Anyone aware of a group that night rides regularly and will accept a guest?

I need to justify my Lumenator purchase… 😐

Kryton57

bump for the daytime crew…

br
    Free Member

Try senorj on here, he needs someone to get him out now the little one has turned up.

ciron
    Free Member

I’d be interested in tagging along, assuming my knee mends and I can get time off at home. I would most likely be riding out there from Shoreditch where I work.

Where are you based and how well do you know the woods?

Kryton57

OK, I’d be happy to lead also. I’ve been riding in Epping for 12 years so I’m an old hand at the trails, I’m based 4 miles / 25 mins ride away from the forest.

I’m on leave for the next two weeks, although I normally work from home one day a week so start times are flexible for me.

Just don’t fancy it solo really.

chojin
    Free Member

4 miles from Epping? So Harlow?!

Euw.

Kryton57

Nope, Enfield. Maybe less than 4 miles (from the forest not Epping itself)?

senorj

Try senorj on here, he needs someone to get him out now the little one has turned up.

– ha. true. 😀

Kryton mail me if you want to meet up , I’m on earlies next week ( so finish early) Could get a trot in before dark if you’re off. – I’m waiting on lumenator to be in stock.(due next week).

After the rain we’ve had recently I imagine it’ll be a bog – but worth it to swap routes.Off there for an explore on’t cross bike tomorrow morning possibly. baby permitting!! 🙂

senorj

Enfield

…..Trent Park…. 😉 😀

Kryton57

Senor J – we are in a similar position – we had a new baby last week as well. OK thanks for the offer, I’ll drop you a mail. It is a bog btw, I was there Monday lunchtime… its warm though which makes the difference.

I’d still be interested in early morning or night rides with Lights though.

ciron
    Free Member

I will be up for a night ride in a few weeks time if you do plan something.

My two are a bit older (4 and 1.5). My advice is to get the rides in now.

Kryton57

Right, the forcast is overcast and dry for the next week or so. Its muddy over there, but may clear up a bit.

So whose up for a night/evening ride next wednesday (21st) to test all these Lumenators out?

MountainMutant
    Free Member

I’m dogging in the car parks that evening 😉

I need to get some lights first!

Karve
    Free Member

Check out http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk – Quite a few Epping rides get posted on the forum http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/mtb-trails/epping-forest.php

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Epping Forest night rides…?’ is closed to new replies.