Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • EON and their useless admin
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Can anyone give me some advice.
    The above idiots started hounding me about a bill that I don’t owe.
    I have been in the property over 3 years and I have been supplied by EDF since moving into it.
    I have rang them numerous times (they have sent numerous letters) and on all occassions they agreed that this is the case and I don’t owe them anything.
    I came out to Oman at the end of Aug and I now have my wife in tears, as a threating letter has landed on the door saying I owe £3000 and the debt collectors will be coming!!
    I am f’ing fuming!!! I feel helpless as I can’t just pick up a phone and ring the fools!!
    What would be the best course of action?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

You can use Skype to call them. When I was working abroad I had to get in touch with my bank and found Skype to be very easy and reliable. It was also very cheap. Hope that helps.

wwaswas

Do it all in writing now.

There’s an onmbudsman too – contact them.

legend
    Free Member

Got a twitter account? If not, get one and moan like hell on it. Eon have a few accounts to get onto. Strangely, complaining in public seems to get their attention

monkeychild
    Free Member

I tried the Twitter (sorry forgot about that) a few weeks ago.
    I can’t skype out here as it’s banned! I will contact the energy onmbudsman. Thanks for the help!

legend
    Free Member

Odd, they were on the case as soon as I had to get in touch. Did you use @EONhelp?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘EON and their useless admin’ is closed to new replies.