Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Enjoyed Hamsterley? We can access trail funds with your help!
  • neilthewheel

Hi All,
    Hamsterley Trailblazers is the registered charity which is behind all the recent XC trail building at Hamsterley Forest. If you have ridden and enjoyed these trails you might like to know we have a new website donations page where your contributions could more than double in value! Our treasurer, Emma Johnston says:
    “From the club’s point of view we will automatically receive Gift Aid on any donations which is currently 25%. In addition to this, we will be able to tap into Local and Central Government matched funding. The first pot is available from 25th September (today!), so any donations received after 10am on this date will be matched!”.
    That’s great deal for Trailblazers as all trail building is funded through donations and grants and much of the work is done by volunteers.
    To help us, visit our Local Giving page at http://localgiving.com/charity/hamsterleytrailblazers
    Please, also click on the Tweet/Like buttons to spread the word – and if you make a donation, post a message here to keep this post current!
    Many Thanks
    Neil

neninja
    Free Member

Donation made. The trails built over the last few years are a credit to the Trailblazers – had a hoot on Section 13, Transmission, Nitrous etc at the weekend.

masterbetty
    Free Member

About to sample it for the first time in years on Saturday. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw some recent YouTube vids. Top job!

neninja
    Free Member

Come on Hamsterley riders, where are you?

All those who park at Bedburn to avoid paying £3 should be donating

robsoctane
    Free Member

Bedburn you say? Cheers!

Donation made anyway… Love Hamsters me!!

torihada
    Free Member

Come on Hamsterley riders, where are you?

All those who park at Bedburn to avoid paying £3 should be donating

I’m always amazed when going to Hamsterley at the amount of mtb cars parked just outside the gates, on the verge and down near the pond, just to avoid £3 and then use the trails. Shame.

Anyway the new built trails are excellent and if Hamsterely continues in the same vain it’ll prove to be a worthwhile destination for people outside of County Durham. Have donated and will encourage others.

neilthewheel

Thanks very much guys!

oldbutfast
    Free Member

Just made a donation, time I gave something back. Thanks to all who make Hamsterly the best pace to ride (IMO). Merry Christmas.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Enjoyed Hamsterley? We can access trail funds with your help!’ is closed to new replies.