Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Engraved Necklace for Anniversary Gift – Ideas?
  • Tallpaul
    Free Member

Can the collective wisdom offer any ideas on a style of necklace, suitable for engraving with a date, that won’t look like it’s come from Elizabeth Duke?

At the moment a antique jewellery box or necklace are my two best ideas. I’m not exactly the creative type when it comes to gifts for her.

batfink
    Free Member

Will do the obvious pearl necklace gag…. not sure how well the engraving would work though

MrsPoddy
    Free Member

A locket is an obvious one, something from Tiffany. Pandora bracelets – I know the OP said necklace are very popular.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I bought an old silver locket for my wife and fitted a favourite wedding photo. Had a rummage through the stock of local antiques market until I found something I liked. Does your wife wear vintage stuff like that. BTW, she probably knows the date, I’d have thought a personal message would mean more.

somitraj
    Free Member

A necklace would be a perfect gift in occasion of anniversary.Girls usually love to have necklace as gifts.Select the cutest and simplest one.
    for more information : visit [/url]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Engraved Necklace for Anniversary Gift – Ideas?’ is closed to new replies.