Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • enduros what are they and how do I start
  • milkyman
    Free Member

I used to race endros but on an off road motorbike, time card events if any one is familiar with them, but I have seen a fair bit of enduro stuff for mountain bike stuff lately, as far as I understand it going down the hills as fast as you can timed and then ride back up them to the next section, so are they good fun (I am not super fit) and is there a list of where they are, I am just out side Manchester
    thanks
    craig

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pick one and enter it
    Usual thing, if you can ride and you see one you like enter and turn up, read the rules on protection etc.

scottfitz
    Free Member

I am just out side Manchester

Borderline / PMBA Enduro 6 – Gisburn – 11 Oct 2015:
    https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?event_id=1882

prezet
    Free Member

There’s a mini Enduro coming up on 18th October at Forest of Dean if you wanted a taster. Intervals are not timed so there’s no rush to get to the next checkpoint.

http://minienduro.tv

funkrodent

As you say timed downhill (mainly) sections and untimed transitions back up. Did the Ard Rock this year as my first event. It was definitely hard (both up and down) and certainly rocky – as it said on the tin then. Brilliant and will certainly do it again next year.

The PMBA one at Gisburn in October, linked to above, is sold out. I’m Manchester based so let me know if you fancy hooking up for a ride sometime.

Cheers

Rickos
    Free Member

Some events give you a stage start time like car rallying and some don’t. And then some give stage start times that get progressively harder to hit as you get more tired!

scottfitz
    Free Member

Mini enduro has got to be close to selling out too with 315 entries, so get in there quick if your keen.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘enduros what are they and how do I start’ is closed to new replies.