Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • enduro sl shock servicing…
  • renton
    Free Member

ive got an 09 enduro and i think the rear shock needs servicing as the rebound doesnt seem to be working properly??

is it somthing tftuned can do or do i have to send it back to specialized??

or can i replace it with a fox shock at all??

cheers

steve

renton
    Free Member

bump…………..

someone must of had their shock serviced??

looking at various websites its becoming apparent that the rebound failure is a common occurrence??

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Check with the warranty, I seem to remember something about Spesh shocks being warranted for 5 years due to earlier problems. I had a rebound failure on my 07 and it was replaced with no issues!!

Bregante

I had mine done at TF Tuned, back in three days and cost about 85 quid. and I believe the Specialized Concept Stores can arrange it too.
    Also, if you have a look on mtbr.com, there is a thread in the Specialized forum by a bloke called Kelstr who gives a step by step servicing guide for the e150 forks and the shock – if you're handy with spanner (I'm not).

There's also a thread on there about replacement shocks for the SL – it's a U.S website so the Manitou Evolver ISX-6 is highly rated but I can't seem to find much about it over here for servicing etc. Plus it £500 notes 😯

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=21366

PJM1974
    Free Member

TF Tuned are authorised Spesh service agents IIRC.

IME, their service is second to none.

Bregante

IME, their service is second to none

agreed. if you bell them first and tell them your set up preference, they will set it up how you like it too.

renton
    Free Member

i was hoping to get it done under warranty to be honest as im a bit skint!!

plus the fact the bike is under a year old .

will it make a difference to spesh hat im the second owner??

cheers

steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘enduro sl shock servicing…’ is closed to new replies.