Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Enduro Max or SKF Bearings for Suspension linkages?
  • kevin1911

I’ve trawled the interweb and can’t seem to find a consensus on whether Enduro Max or SKF bearings are the best for suspension linkages.

Anyone on here got any experience with the two and care to share their opinion?

The SKF ones would seem to be a good bit cheaper.

Kevin

cynic-al
    Free Member

Kaesae

Kaesae

Kaesae

*spins round 3 times*

kevin1911

Thanks – I’ve been in touch with Kaesae and he’s been most helpful. Just wondering what experiences the STW massif have had with different set ups…?

Northwind

I’ve not used Enduro in linkages but the bottom bracket kit was rotten, lasted less time than a deore BB and was full of crap when it died despite only being used in the summer, seemed to just have awful sealing. Won’t be touching those again.

SKF I’ve used in pushbikes and motorbikes for years and never had anything but good to say about them (though worth noting that they’re general use bearings so most come with only a light grease fill, I know not everyone agrees with this but I’d recommend repacking them before fitting). FAG and INA are also good, never have been able to decide which is best out of the 3.

sv

SKF Max complement would be ideal!

kaesae
    Free Member

Al what you spinning on?

oops forgot to answer the question. I prefer good qaulity caged bearings to full compliment bearings.

There a lot easier to weather proof and in my opinion last longer, caged bearings will sieze a lot quicker when they rust, as a small amount of rust is all that is necessary to bind them.

I stock INA/FAG SKF and a few other brands to keep my prices down on unusual sizes like 6902 and 6800 etc. My advise would be shop around and ask who ever is selling you the bearings to prepack them with grease for you.

Also go for a long lasting water proof grease!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Enduro Max or SKF Bearings for Suspension linkages?’ is closed to new replies.