• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by anc.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Enduro Fork Seals
  • Kbrembo
    Free Member

Anyone use them?

Positive/Negative comments…..

Enduro Seals

Cheers

swisstony
    Free Member

very good indeed, always replaced oem ones with enduro

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I've a set of the oil seals on my '07 Marz' 66 RC2X but retained the factory wipers on the advice of a well-known suspension company who advised that the Enduro wipers are inferior to Marzocchi's.

I will, however, consider the Enduros for my Fox 36 when I give it it's due service after the summer. The vast majority of reports for the Fox replacements are that they perform much better than the factory set-up.

foxyrider
    Free Member

ordered 2 pairs for my talas and floats but BETD on back order for 1-2 weeks at the mo – i.e. no stock at the mo !!

anc
    Free Member

Foxyrider

Just fitted a set to my 2010 talas's. I ordered them from enduroseals direct because they have a newer slicker version this year and I wasn't sure Betd would have that version and they look very similar. Anyway thats by the by, the ones from the states came in less than a week!!
    I used the superslick grease on install and they are instantly as smooth as the fox seals. Excellent bit of kit 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

ive heard that you can use the marz 32 seals in the 32 fox and they work and last great (all heresay btw ;-))

wwaswas

I ordered mine from the states (and the superslick grease) was a quick delivery too

foxyrider
    Free Member

I got 2 sets to go on this weekend – I was going to try the float fluid instead of the superslick grease and see but look tough and should be good at sealing those pesky uppers 😉

allthegearandnoidea
    Free Member

Would having enduro seals on foxes mean that you don't have to pop them out and lube the foam o rings every 15 hrs of riding?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Allthegear – thats the hope but will have to see 🙂

anc
    Free Member

In theory it should increase your seal service interval as the blue seals don't let the muck in and the oil seal won't let the oil out. The original system with the softer rubber seal allows fine particles of crud to mix with the oil which blows through the seal and create a nasty abrasive paste, which if not regularly removed will cause the stanchion wear.

Check out the review section on mtbr, they have one of the highest scores for a large number of reviews on there.

Enduro seal reviews

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Enduro Fork Seals’ is closed to new replies.