Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Enduro film/video/edit…
  • Paul@RTW
    Free Member

…whatever the acceptable term for them is.

Can anyone point me to a good one that sums up an enduro race format. A friend is keen to enter something like a PMBA round but despite me trying to explain the format he still seems to mention things that are more in keeping with an XC race or a marathon/endurance event. Wondering if a visual explanation may clear things up for him. Not that I think he wouldn’t enjoy it, I just don’t want him to get there and not make the most of the day.

andyrm
    Free Member

Couple of years old but definitely one of my favourites – BMC’s official video from the EWS final in Finale Ligure. Shows the discipline off at it’s very best, nicely shot, very inspirational:

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Dirt TV did the stuff for the EWS last year.

jimjam
    Free Member

On track with Curtis Keene gives a pretty in depth look at it from the riders perspective. Some good footage too.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PiG4kJGqTw[/video]

or if you want to confuse him show him ”What is Enduro”.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Thanks guys, I’ll take a look. Not sure that if he turns up at a PMBA round expecting an EWS event he won’t be disappointed the other way!

northerntom
    Free Member

a film called the rise of enduro is pretty good. also, the highlights from the UKGE rounds are also an indicator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Enduro film/video/edit…’ is closed to new replies.