Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Enduro 2005 shock bushings
  • doomeh
    Free Member

Just ordered a DT Swiss EX200 with the correct eye to eye and stroke (222×63.50) length for that frame. I've looked into all the options for the frame itself and its fairly limited but it looks like a great shock and the remote lockout will make Penmachno lovely this year (or thats the plan). Its on its way from the States via my uncle out there and picked it up for £240 which is much nicer than the £400 CRC want.

Unsure about bushing size, I'm presuming this is shock related and also presuming its gonna fit. I've seen no info on net at all about the shock on my bike so hoping someone can help me choose the right size here? List on CRC is HERE. Anyone able to help me out?

Anthony
    Free Member

BETD for shock bushing rather than CRC. My custom length ones took only 2 days for them to be made and posted from them. If you can measure the length of the old ones or measure the width of the linkage plates in the frame they will sort it for you.

doomeh
    Free Member

Cheers for reply, gonna ring them today after Denmark Holland. Cmon Denmark!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Enduro 2005 shock bushings’ is closed to new replies.