Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endura zip failure – back to CRC or direct to Endura ?
  • iainc

Not quite year old jacket and zip has developed a tendency to split open from the bottom, not all the time. What’s easiest way of getting sorted, back to retailer (chain reaction) or just pop it in post to Endura with a note ? Option 1 may take a while and I know the Endura customer support is great.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Have you tried talking to either of them to find out?
    Standard procedure is that your warranty lies with the retailer you bought it form & not the manufacturer, but might be worth a phone call first to see if they’ll help.

iainc

Thanks, yes was planning to call Endura this morning and keen for any experiences first.

househusband

Just be sure to get a returns number if you do a and back to Endura directly.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve sent various things back to both CRC and Wiggle due to faults developing over time. In both cases it’s been completely hassle free, so back to CRC would be my first choice.

fudge9202
    Free Member

As above I would check first but had endura MT500 shorts leak, rang endura and replaced hassle free

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I rang Endura about a failed zip on my stealth bibs. Their advice was to send back to CRC and it would be dealt with that way.

Chances are they will say the same to you.

I wonder if it would be different if you didn’t buy from the big discounters, though.

iainc

thanks all, am sending to CRC for them to deal with, also means can post for free 🙂

theotherjonv

Interested to see how this turns out. I had a similar issue with Probikekit, albeit not with an Endura top, but another brand. I sent it back to them but they said that as their warranty with their supplier had run out there was nothing they could do.

After a bit of back and forth they offered me 10% off a new one, which i wasn’t impressed with given to me it was clearly a manufacturing fault (took it to a repair shop who said it was just about the cheapest s***tiest zip they could have selected) so why pay 90% to potentially have the same issue, and besides why spend more money for that level of customer satisfaction.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endura zip failure – back to CRC or direct to Endura ?’ is closed to new replies.