Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Stealth & Stealth Lite Tights. Whats the diff?
  • bonzodog
    Free Member

Title says it all.

The description is the same, the price is the same. Are the tights the same??

simondbarnes

Stealths are fleecy inside, stealth lites are not.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Aah, thanks SDB.

As the weather is lashing it down & cold I think the Stealths (not lites) maybe the way to go.

Junkyard
    Free Member

they stealths are more stretchy as well and a more sculpted fit.
    I think [unless you get really cold legs] that the fleece lined Stealths look to heavy /warm for all but the very coldest of days or indeed very high altitudes. I bought the lites [friday] but not used yet – tomorrow.
    I have never used fleece lined trousers/thick roubaix yet or felt the need to if you own some and like them get full stealths if not get the lites.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Neither pair have a pad – is that right?

simondbarnes

Neither pair have a pad – is that right?

Yes

Junkyard
    Free Member

cheapest place are ribble cycles [DARKSIDE content] for trousers not sure for bibs but they are well priced on those.

shaggy

I have sets of both. You can get them with a pad or without (or certainly could!). I'd go for the lights- the regular stealths are almost too warm! If it's really cold wear some other thermals under them. I've worn Endura Thermalites (I think thats what they are called) under the Stealth lights at lower than -30 and thats comfortable.

The Stealth Light tights and the Stealth Jacket are some of my favorite bits of clothing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Stealth & Stealth Lite Tights. Whats the diff?’ is closed to new replies.