Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Endura Singletracks replacing old favourite.
  • oldfart

After nigh on 10 years loyal service the zip has gone on my shorts . Thi nking its not worth spending 20 quid getting it replaced . Can’t seem togetmuch of a discount on the Enduras but did see Fox Rangers for 30 quid on Evans . Anybody know how they shape up against the Endura or are there better alternatives out there for about the same price ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Just order a load of models/sizes from CRC/Wiggle, then just send back what you don’t want via Collect+ for nowt.

muddyfool

I like the Endura Humvee shorts which seem to be a similar price. More pockets than strictly necessary but i’ve had mine a while and they’re holding up well, comfortable and practical. Click fast liner is handy too.

I have some cheap Fox shorts as backup and i’m not that impressed tbh. i cant remember the model at the moment but they were really cheap (via a PSA on here a month or two ago).

devash
    Free Member

+1 for the Humvees.

I’ve got the 3/4 length and they’re great shorts.

If you can try them on first. I usually go for medium but had to get the large in these as the fit was too snug.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletracks replacing old favourite.’ is closed to new replies.