Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Singletrack trousers
  • strangey13
    Free Member

Anyone use these, AW17 version. Keep thinking about trying some trousers every winter but never have. Keep looking at these or the Fox Demo WR. Know a couple of lads who use the Fox ones but non who use the Enduras, so wondering what they are like for fit, any good with pads, do they fall apart easily etc. Ta very much.

scotroutes

My Singletrack trousers are about 5 years old so may be a previous version. They only get wheeled out in the winter so have lasted just fine, though I notice that one of the legs has a little tear where it got caught in a chain/cog interface. Other than that, they look like I’ll get another 5 years out of them.

moonsaballoon

Mine are a few years older than scotroutes and much the same , bit of damage on the chain set ankle area but other than that still going strong . Saying that they only really get used for commuting and wearing for riding round town . I found that mtbing they would get wet below the knee and get heavy and it put me off mtbing trousers in general, baggies over tights for me

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Mine are three years old great fit ideal for MTB in the winter. I wear them with pads and the zip in the legs helps cool you down if you need it. I’m 1 x11 not caught them in the drive side — yet.

strangey13
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll go find some to try.

mtbrog
    Free Member

Also interested in these, for those folk that have them could you give me some idea of the inside leg size and fit please. According to the Endura size chart I would need a size small, normally I would be a medium, ie 32” waist, hence the concern with potentially purchasing a small size, hope that makes sense!

scotroutes

I’m a medium in most clothing and mine are a medium.

jamesg55
    Free Member

I have the endure mt500 trousers and wore them on sunday. it was 8 degrees and I was still too hot in them. I think i’ll have to leave for the near freezing days.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack trousers’ is closed to new replies.