Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Endura Singletrack shorts
  • wors

Is the velcro supposed to be this shoite? Hardly **** sticks.

grumm
    Free Member

I wasn’t at all impressed with mine – stitching has come loose after not very long.

boobs

mine went back, falling to pieces.

jacksta
    Free Member

i’ve sent a few pairs back, mostly broken zips. Still comfy shorts though!

Kramer
    Free Member

I had a pair fall to bits.

mattsccm
    Free Member

2 years , twice a week. No probs,

foxyrider
    Free Member

no probs but bought mine 2 years ago like mattsccm – The main annoying thing is teh velcro rubs on teh back of my claves when riding so not my favourite pair of shorts.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Dunno if their quality is going down but I had a brand new pair of 3/4 length Hummvees, as a replacement for a pair with a broken zip, & the popper on the waist band would undo really easily when riding along. I was getting well pi$$ed off stopping every 5 mins to do my pants up & NO I’m not a pie-eating lardy biffa either 🙂

I have 4 pairs of Endura shorts & I checked them all but these pair were the only ones that had a dodgy popper. Took them back to the LBS who exchanged them for another pair which are fine.

z1ppy

well just to balance this thread a little, I’ve had 5 sets, 1 died of old age/use (over 3 years), all the rest are working fine – poxy belt clips do my head in though.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just to also balance the thread i had some singletracks and they were fine, apart from the inevitable loss of the fastening clasp.

I still cannot see how they are worth £13+ more than Zymes which are just fantastic.

woodsman
    Free Member

‘That’ll be the Endura’!

I’ve noticed that they’ve started to use YKK zips again in some of their 09 range, hope they’re starting to get their act together again…

topangarider
    Free Member

Wear mine nearly 5 days a week for the commute (plus proper riding at the weekend)- no problems with durability. Same with the trousers.

My issues lie with the crap buckle, and the side adjustment straps – constantly slipping!

jimmerhimself
    Free Member

I’ve had a pair for something like two and a half years and they are absolutely spot on for me. Like my MT500 Baggies the belt clip and side adjusters are useless, but other than that I have found them to be really durable.

AB
    Free Member

Sold mine after 6 rides. Didn’t like the fit.

bigyinn
    Free Member

The fit tends to be on the small size for their shorts.
    Have had a set of humvees for about 4 years, the fly zip broke this year, but got another put in and the washing machine ripped one zipper off years ago. Other than that im quite happy with them. Newer ones seem to have some quality issues from what i’ve read.

nicko74

Just to clarify – Singletracks are definitely cut a bit smaller for their size, but Humvees are chuffing large.
    The ST velcro isn’t actually legit velcro on mine, though – it’s plastic/ rubber backed stuff rather than the original fluffier type bits. Might explain why it doesn’t work so well?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack shorts’ is closed to new replies.