Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Endura – rubbish products or?
  • scotia
    Free Member

ok noted. yes i’ll check from now on… thanks & no offense meant to endura btw – my bib tights are still great..

iainc

I have loads of Endura stuff, and really rate it. Tops wise, I like their Windchill for cold and dry or damp, and the MT500 shell when it’s proper wet.

For cool/damp/wet road use however it’s usually a Gabba/Perfetto, or if it’s really cold, the Sportful Fiandre NoRain.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Endura used to have a reputation of being rubbish but they have spent some considerable time, money and effort in recent years to improve their products.

As already alluded to there really isn’t such an item as waterproof AND breathable given the nature of what it’s trying to achieve however friends who have the Gore One/Shakedry absolutely rate it as the best bit of kit ever. Which at £260 for a black jacket I would hope so.

The answer is what are you trying to achieve in the jacket you are wearing? And what temperature do you plan to use it?

So 10-15 degrees get a Gabba (Short sleeve) or Perfetto (long sleeve). They won’t keep you dry if out in torrential rain but they will keep you warm.

Stolen Goat Orkan is a winter weight jersey with water repellency to it and is great but not vents, wheres as the Perfetto has two vents on the front (the zips are vents not pockets).

Otherwise you have to slow down or ditch the sweaty waterproof.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I don’t think an actual waterproof and 100% breathable during exercise top exists?

If you think the Enduro is bad, try doing the commute in a PU/Nylon (i.e. not breathable) waterproof!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Nothing stops you sweating.

The only thing that I find that works is pit zips, unzipping, zip pockets on the front that open up through the shell.

molgrips
    Free Member

What’s 100% breathable mean?

molgrips
    Free Member

my bib tights are still great..

Now I really like Endura kit but funnily enough my bib tights, the classic ones with buckles, they wore out in about 2 winters. Ok so I did a fair bit of riding but the arse is trashed just through wear.

fifeandy
    Free Member

What’s 100% breathable mean?

Standing atop a windswept mountain au naturel.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Endura – rubbish products or?’ is closed to new replies.