Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura quality
  • Merak

Going to have a moan here. This is the second time in under 500 miles the stitching has burst on my tights.

They are the good thermal ones as well! I have loads of Endura kit. I like its cut and pricing I especially like the 3/4 Lycra jobbies had a pair for about 4 years bit of piling but otherwise excellent. I remember another post on here a while ago with regards to stitching on Endura items.

Its not even that I am a bloater I consider myself a racing snake, of course! kind of scunnered this has happened twice in 3 months. I only got them in November.

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

Get in contact with them. I have a Pheonix jacket that I bought over a year ago now and after firing off an E-mail to them about a zip and some taping that went a bit wonky they seemed quite keen to help. In the end, I didn’t bother, but I’m assured that their customer service record is pretty good.

theboatman
    Free Member

Yep, I had quality issues with endura lycra, but their customer service has been great with them either repairing or replacing, even though i had been using them for several months.

slightreturn
    Free Member

just contact endura, i sent pair of shorts that split, got brand new pair no questions, and also a pair of full tights which are two years old with the zip broken, they just put a new one in for me. excellent service in my opinion.

wmc
    Free Member

Yep, have to add to this. I’ve had the stitching fail on a pair of MT500 baggy shorts and they turned them around in a few weeks. A pain, but good service. I have 3 or 4 other Endura shorts/tights and never had any other problems with their stuff (although the 3/4 MT500 shorts are a bit fragile and easily hole!!)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Had a pair of shorts that lasted a whole weekend. Split the crouch area after after a dodgy bailout.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have found their C/S to be slow but effective when it lurches into action. But that was just the once so maybe i just got unlucky. The zips are starting to go on my leg warmers so will soon find out i guess.

druidh
    Free Member

Quality does seem to a bit variable – or is it just that we hear so much about it on these forums because their stuff is popular? Personally, I’ve been happy with my purchases, and most of my bike gear is Endura – it’s my “default” brand.

marmottefarcie
    Free Member

I had a pair of cliplite(?) bib tights by Endura where the calf zip disintegrated. Sent them in and 2-3 weeks later received an email to the effect that they would have replaced them but since the garment was no longer current stock they were going to repair them instead. Got them back about 4 weeks after sending them in. The repair was neat and I think that their customer service is good.
    Their Humvee shorts seem to stand up to a lot of wear.
    Like druidh Endura is my default choice.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Ive had two pairs of shorts defective, one where the popper thing wasnt even attached to the garment, and one where the seam has come undone, and the cinch strap things on the waist band dont hold, just slide back to full width, so may as well not be there, i just use a belt with them, not one to complain really, just would be wary in future.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura quality’ is closed to new replies.