• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by duir.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Endura MT500 Burner Ratchet Shorts
  • duir
    Free Member

Guess it follows on nicely from my crap saddles falling apart thred!

Any shorts out there that don’t fall apart?

Want:
    Long enough to cover the knees when seated.
    Ratchet fastening, don’t like belts or velcro side fasteners.
    Pocket or pockets.
    Tough as old boots, very durable and stitching that doesn’t fall out.

New Endura MT500 Burner ratchet ticks all the boxes and are £25-30 cheaper than other makes. Tough new material for Endura, will they be any good or will they fall apart like everything else I have had from them?

honourablegeorge

They’re just a little bit lairy, those. And not cheap.

gardron
    Free Member

Can’t speak for the ratchet ones but I’m a big fan of the current MT500 shorts. Not cheap, but bloody comfy and hard wearing. Different material around the crotch so you can stretch easily too. Only problem I’ve had is if you end up a bit forward of the saddle, they can snag on the nose of the saddle as you move up/back, but it’s a minor issue for what’s otherwise a cracking pair of shorts.

gren
    Free Member

Yep suffered from a bit of crotch snagging on my MT500 sprays (3/4s). Wouldn’t put me off getting another pair though

duir
    Free Member

They’re just a little bit lairy, those. And not cheap.

I see what you mean. When you say not cheap I suppose it’s relative these days as some shorts are over £85 where these ones come in at around £56ish.

Crazy money though for what they are and all the sale shorts seem to be the press stud and velcro jobs which I find rubbish.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Endura MT500 Burner Ratchet Shorts’ is closed to new replies.