Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Endura FS260 "sublimation printed" jerseys
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

These look to be warmer than a std “summer” jersey, with wind-proofing and a snug fit, and thus usable even in winter with base layers.

Anyone use one? Do they cope with showers at all?

nemesis
    Free Member

Sublimation printing is the standard printing used for most jerseys with designs printed in them (eg not just coloured panels stitched together) so doesn’t really say anything about the material used.

Can’t help other than that though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Cheers – the printing is specifically windproof.

grahamg
    Free Member

I’ve got the FS260 pro roubaix ‘jacket’ (it’s a jersey), quite a warm jersey but not madly so – use it in winter with a LS merino base layer and sometimes a gilet for high intensity rides when a full winter jacket would be overkill. It’s great on it’s own in Autumn/Spring when it’s still too cold to go to a summer jersey with arm warmers.

geordiepaul
    Free Member

The FS260 printed jersey is a very close fitting road jersey. Not I’d like to wear mine on the MTB. It’s much more fitted than the standard FS260 jersey. I have both, size large in the normal and XL in the printed. So it shows the difference and the bizarre endura sizing.

Either way both are great.

Edit: The Printed Jetstream is the windproof version of the normal printed jersey.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Endura FS260 "sublimation printed" jerseys’ is closed to new replies.