Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura factory clothing repairs?
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Has anyone had anything repaired at the Endura factory? What is their turnaround, repair cost like?

A mouse snuck into the car and gnawed through a pocket to get to a powerbar wrapper. I'm keen to get it repaired befor I surely snag the small hole into a bigger tear.

chris23
    Free Member

Used them to repair my Stealth bottoms after a fall, took them less than a week to have them back to me and cost about £10 inc return postage.
    Well recommended

nunuboogie
    Free Member

My singletrack shorts have worn on the seam, anyone else had issues? Hoping to get repaired FOC?

yetirose
    Free Member

Ive phoned them up about repairs to zips and various bits of kit and they have been really helpful every time , partly why i use there product is the great after sales back up .

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I've had some bib longs repaired after a dog bit me. Seem to remember it being about £15 and back in a week

solar
    Free Member

My stealth jacket sleeve zip came apart (jacket was about a year old), took it to the lbs where I bought it, they sent it back to endura, got a completely new jacket back in 2 weeks no charge. Had a hole in the elbow where I came off once too. Can't fault their service at all. The jacket is ace too 🙂

househusband

Don't send anything back before ringing up and getting a returns number/reference – else it'll just sit on a shelf.

glenncampbell

Their service is great bit as househusband says ring up and book it in or you may well lose it forever. Turnaround is fairly quick and costs a lot less than buying new again. That's why I really like Endura kit – and of course made in Scotland, which is a bonus!

DickBarton

About 4 years back I handed in a set of almost-10-year-old Thermastat biblongs to get the ankle zips fixed – £4.50 and 2 days later they were back. Strange thing was that Endura claimed never to have made those tights (they still have Endura on the thighs), but the material was never used in that combination apparently – they had a splash surface up the front of the shins which was waterproof but the rest of the tight was normal thermastat kit…still going strong today.

Frankers
    Free Member

they had a splash surface up the front of the shins which was waterproof but the rest of the tight was normal thermastat kit…still going strong today.

YEAH I've got 2 pairs of them too and still going strong after around 5-7years. Plaggy bit on the front of shins of thermostat bib tights

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura factory clothing repairs?’ is closed to new replies.