Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endomondo! Pep talks! Anyone had one??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Merrily making my way thro the woods and the cheeky bitch pipes up in my ear phones “is that as fast as you can go you big girl?” I was somewhat taken aback but did also nearly crash due to laughing! It really is a quality app!!!

rs
    Free Member

how does that work, is it random phrases or can people see what you’re doing online and shout at you, that would be fun!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yup, if you log on using Facebook and other friends are using endomondo, then they can (from the main web page) send you a pep talk! I genuinely did a big WTF in the middle of the woods as her techy voice spouted that. A mate rang me later and fessed up!! Mighty impressive as I was in an area where you’d be lucky to get a signal to make a 999 call!!

chvck
    Free Member

I haven’t had the pep talks thing but I thought I was being followed by a duck today till I realised it was that womans voiced muffled through my case and bag telling me my milage etc….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anyone tracking you can text anything! In fact it could really become very amusing!

molgrips
    Free Member

I haven’t got a headset so I can’t hear her mile checks which would be useful to be honest. I heard her say something somewhat odd the other day but I couldn’t hear it properly.

iDave
    Free Member

she told me i had a cute arse

molgrips
    Free Member

This could be good for you as a coach, Dave.. you could sit there hurling abuse at your clientèle from a comfy chair..

bruneep

took me a while to figure out where the voices were coming from on my night ride, phone was in camelbak I was convinced i was being followed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo! Pep talks! Anyone had one??’ is closed to new replies.