Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Endomondo May Most Miles Challenges
  • stayhigh

Morning All

Here are the challenges for May, well done to those who joined in last month 🙂

Off road

Road

Commuter

Happy trails 🙂

andytherocketeer

In on the road and off-road challenges. MTB needs fixing, and prolly away for a few weekends, so prolly won’t clock up many miles. My only goal is not to come last.

Kryton57

I’m in.

Ill be the master of none this month I think, as I’m 50/50 roadie and mtb. Might get 300 of each.

feisty
    Free Member

Give the offroad one a bash

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’m sure it wont last long, but im currently leading the commute one 🙂

Sandwich

I’m in , going for 600 this time, must be possible with 2 bank holidays this month.

trail_rat
    Free Member

More mtb km in may i hope
    550 roadie kms
    750 commuting kms
    4km mtb i think.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Oh and dunc- im second in the commuter challenge 😉

andytherocketeer

we get 4 bank holidays this month here (and 2 extra days off) 🙂

won’t help my stats if i booger off on a plane for 2 4-day weekends.

piha
    Free Member

I’ve signed up for the offroad challenge this month. Will hopefully get a few more rides in now that work and conditions are more favourable. 🙂

feisty
    Free Member

I don’t get any real time to ride in the week due to looking after the kids so I am going to have to try to max out the weekends and Bank holidays in the morning so as not to annoy the already very forgiving Mrs 😆

Out the door at 6am ish put in 4 hours of riding before the kids are ready to do anything seems to be the ticket (I start work at 6am during the week so no biggy for me and I like the cool weather and wildlife in the mornings

Third so far 8), hope to get another 50 miles in if I am lucky this Sunday + Monday

mr-brightside
    Free Member

strange but none of my rides are coming up on this challenge? they are showing on my endomondo home page but still shows zero miles on the challenge.

andytherocketeer

make sure the rides have the “include in statistics” thing checked (click on edit button), and that the right sport is selected too.

feisty
    Free Member

Sepp you are an animal, do you work/have kids lol

Wow after I hard fight for 2nd place I destroyed myself so had to back off this week as my knees were not happy so I was down about 100 miles but as I normally only ride 100-150 miles a month I am well chuffed with 3rd.

I am also hoping I am “1st” out of the Singlespeed riders and think I did realy well on my average and hill climbing over all you geared folk 😉

This challenge has really helped me improve my fitness and love doing multiple rides a day learning to ride when physically tired. I also got in my longest ride of 60 miles with my best average of 14.3 mph (again with one gear!). I have decided I will be doing 100 miles a week minimum as standard now.

So here is to June’s challenge 😆

So lets see your stats and ride

522 miles
    11.54mph
    34,730 feet climbed on a tough 18:32 geared 29er SS
    45hr:13min:35sec riding
    26,935 kcal burnt (endomondo underestimated as on a SS)

Sandwich

I suspect you are actually first of the Singtrack riders Steve. Xavi and Sepp don’t appear to be members of this parish.
    I’m happy with fourth especially as I was ill in the middle of the month, target for June is 600miles. I’m also first of the 50 year olds.

Kryton57

I’m going on Holiday in June, so their’s my excuse. 😀

Sandwich

The June challenge is linked here.

Post up your Endomondo name on the thread and away you go.

trail_rat
    Free Member

No june for me 🙁

Nigeria on monday for 4/5 weeks.

July will be round and round the alps 🙂

feisty
    Free Member

Lack of Bank holidays this month may make breaking 500 miles a bit tougher but I have set myself and ongoing 100 mile a week minimum target for the foreseeable future which should get me there.

It is an added challenge with 2 young kids as I work 6am – 2pm and the Mrs works 2:30pm – 8 pm so I can only sneak the odd late ride on one in a while during the week and have to pull 2 back to back 50+50 or 40_60 mile rides at the weekend earl doors

trail_rat
    Free Member

May was 1079miles including a week off the bike due to recovery and diy this week.

June shall be running rond and round the camp

Cant see my total climb but will be plenty , did the cabrach , lecht , gairnsheil twice in may 🙂

Strava says – 31000m in last 28 days

andytherocketeer

still dunno who that sepp guy is but he does clock up a shedload of km.
    he’s local to me, but i put uk as my endomondo location. think you can set uk only for the group (not sure how many other expats inthe group there are?) and then the german and spanish mile munchers can’t invade 😉

glad someone demoted me from 13th to 14th. and i’m not last.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo May Most Miles Challenges’ is closed to new replies.