Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Endomondo May challenge anyone? How did you do in April?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Anyone creating a (off)road one for may?

In the top 5 for the road again 😀 but not one recorded mile for the MTB. 😳

wors

Same here, no offroad miles! 7th on the April Endomondo challenge

fatalbert
    Free Member

Wheres the May Challenge????

radoggair
    Free Member

came 2nd, beaten my an end to end challenge, Pretty happy with my 1000+ miles per month i’m doing just now every month

Candodavid
    Free Member

Crap, didn’t ride once due to a virus picked up in march. Things need to improve as riding Cadair idris next month

I’ve created the May challenge here.
    Everyone who’s friends with me on Endomondo will automatically get an invitation. Everyone else can just join anyway.
    4th in April. I missed a lot of bike commutes through Mrs MTG being in hospital and having to use the Land Rover to do errands either on the way in or on the way home.
    Currently about 390km down on my target of 10000km for the year. Mrs MTG is insisting I catch up. 😀

andytherocketeer

Was hoping for top 20. Close though at 21st.
    The guy who won, clocked up a shed load of km. Ridden many bits of those trails myself, and given me a bit of inspiration for some more.

jambalaya
    Free Member

These challenges are not really my sort of thing but seems to me you can do a lot of road miles linking the bridleways

Most of my mileage is done by extending my commute.
    My standard long route is about 4km singletrack, 4km road and 9km tow path, farm or forestry track.

warton
    Free Member

I’ve created a road one here:

http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/4754306

tarquin
    Free Member

14th on road for me. Not too bad considering I had a week off when I was on holiday and a good recovery week after the sportif I did.

Losing ability to ride now we are coming into winter (Australia) as its getting dark when I finish work and wet. Try to go in early and finish early so I can ride after work, but depending on my schedule means that sometimes this isn’t possible.

easygroove
    Free Member

I came 8th in the road.

i’m not believing tarquin either 8), i live in Sydney and the weather is perfect for riding, not too hot, dry (surprising given how crap summer was) and not to cold

tarquin
    Free Member

i’m not believing tarquin either 8), i live in Sydney and the weather is perfect for riding, not too hot, dry (surprising given how crap summer was) and not to cold

A lot colder over the mountains in Bathurst! It’s below freezing now at nights, frost on the car etc and struggling to get over 20c in the days.

Sunset at 17:15 and it goes pitch black here, want to be back off a ride at least 30 minutes before then, no massive street lights like in the city!

Sandwich

Happy and surprised with my third off-road. Letting the Monday dog-bite heal up a bit before I start this month. It would also be good for the river to go down a bit for commuting purposes as the alternatives are a clay and mud-fest.

Sheriff_Fatman

Happy with my 3rd and 1000km in the April Road Challenge given the distances above me! Would have been 200km higher but I wussed out of last Sunday’s Audax.
    On to May and I’m aiming for 1100km this month!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’m in again. This months coast to coast should put a few miles on the clock.

Sandwich

I’m suspending my participation this month. The recent flooding and rain has made the local trails a trial. The river bank route has been trashed by livestock. The longer routes are a clay-clag-fest. 2 Hours to do 14 miles this evening. Hopefully I’ll get some miles in towards the end of the month.

stayhigh

I’ve not managed to clock up any miles due to to much overtime & waiting to replace my drive train. I’m planning in making some of it up with 4 days in wales this wknd 😀

nick3216
    Free Member

came 2nd, beaten my an end to end challenge, Pretty happy with my 1000+ miles per month i’m doing just now every month

/waves

it wasn’t a challenge tho

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo May challenge anyone? How did you do in April?’ is closed to new replies.