Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endomondo April Road challenge
  • warton
    Free Member

Who is Nick3216? 1700km so far this month. that is some serious mileage! 🙂

Drac

He’s been riding Land’s End to JOG

nick3216
    Free Member

Edit: beaten to it by Drac. Cheers fella.

nick3216 of this parish.

That was mainly my LEJOG trip. Solo. Unsupported. Singlespeed. 8 days 10 hours 22 minutes.

Ten days kit

I visited The Lizard and Dunnet Head on the way.

55miles was a trip into London on April 1 to watch the Rond Van Vlanderen at Look Mum No Hands. It was supposed to be nearer 100, but I did a Samuri and snapped my forks.

nick3216
    Free Member

Oh, I can’t afford to fix the Pompino this month so that’s probably it for my road miles this month. Should be easily beatable.

warton
    Free Member

LEJOG Singlespeed in 8 days, good work!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

Should be easily beatable.

😀

nick3216
    Free Member

Should be easily beatable.

If you check it out I’m on Mud Mads, because that’s what I usually run on Snaggletooth, and I had been thinking of WHW and Great Glen cycle route. The weather called time on WHW plans, which was probably for the best as I was talking to two lads in An Grearasdan with tales of 4 inches of snow overnight. That wouldn’t have been fun in a bivvy and 0 degree rated sleeping bag. Then at Spean Bridge my pedals bearings started to collapse so I nursed it up the road to Inverness. The lads at Highland Bicycle Co sold me a fresh pair of, ahem, egg beaters. Most predictable failure of the trip?

The full tale will eventually go up on http://www.32sixteen.com

Or you can check my tweets of the trip here http://www.twitter.com/nick3216

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’m on 735km so far but Im on holiday for the next 8 days so should get to 1600 by the end of the month unless my legs give out.Off out for a ‘recovery’ ride on the ss now (so only 60k ish :0)).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo April Road challenge’ is closed to new replies.