Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • “Ending” a flash movie created in PowerPoint and iSpring
  • spacemonkey

Hmmm, this is bugging me …

I’ve created a presentation in PowerPoint 2007 and converted it into Flash using iSpring converter – the problem is, I need to work out how to let the viewer end the movie.

I’ve added an exit button (in PPT) with a hyperlink to “END”, but while this works in PPT slideshow, it doesn’t work when playing in Flash. Instead, the movie just continues as normal until it gets to the end – and even then, it won’t end or close down because there’s no way for the viewer to do this.

If it helps, I’m doing this as part of an elearning course, i.e. creating most of the course in PPT then inserting as chapters into an authoring tool that accepts Flash. Still, even when playing the Flash movie by itself, it still doesn’t work.

I’ve emailed iSpring support but might not get a reply until Mon/Tue, and was hoping to nail this project over the weekend … what do you people suggest?

Much appreciated in advance.

SM

spacemonkey

I should add that I’ve also replicated the same content in PPT 2002 and 2003, and it still does the same, i.e. works perfectly in slideshow mode, but not in Flash.

SM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘“Ending” a flash movie created in PowerPoint and iSpring’ is closed to new replies.