Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Embrocation?
  • scratch
    Free Member

Or just MTFU?

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Belgian Knee warmer is OK but its better to MTFU !

skink2020

Such a lovely word, Embrocation.
    Also Tincture and unguent, lovely also.

convert

Don’t smother it on then pull your lycra shorts on afterwards therefore transfering all the chilli powered warmth from legs to groin. The old fella won’t thank you for it! And washing it in the basin of a public toilet won’t wash away the pain and will just make you look even more of a perve than walking around in lyrcra already does.

scratch
    Free Member

Any recommendations?

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Used some yesterday, as it was minus 5 when we started, turned out to be a beautiful day but never got warmer than around plus 1. Went with the Rapha stuff, however they are all in general terms quite alike.

Stung like crazy in the shower afterwards though.

oldgit
    Free Member

Stung like crazy in the shower afterwards though.

Best not bathe within 24 hours I find :-). I use it on wet’ish Spring or Autumn days, and during cross season. ICR the stuff I have, but it’s best put on an hour in adavance. Takes a while to work, but boy do you know when it does start to work.

njee20
    Free Member

Nature’s Kiss Hot Stuff for me, fantastic stuff.

crikey
    Free Member

Eeeeeh, amateurs…

You put your shorts on, then put your ‘motion lotion’ on, then wait for about 20 minutes, then put a thin layer of baby oil over the top. Not only do you get that lovely Euro-pro look, but when you fall off, you slide on the tarmac.

When you finish, you have a cheap face cloth and a big bottle of alcohol rub, which you use to rub off the dirt and the oil. If your legs are still burning, you rub them over with half a lemon, then with alcohol rub again.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Think about what it does and what it’s meant to do. Its meant to make you feel warm. How? Agitates the skin then blood rushed to the surface of the skin to prevent this, thus lowering your core temperature, making you generally colder.

As the OP say’s, which one? MTFU is the one.

You should be going that hard that your legs are generating enough heat to keep warm.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Nature’s Kiss Hot Stuff for me, fantastic stuff.

Agree. Tried it on njee20’s recommendation. Good stuff and you’ll emit a nice smell of cinnamon too. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Embrocation?’ is closed to new replies.