Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Embarassing bodies – Scolliosis correction
  • Pieface

Footage from surgery where they put screws and correctional rods either side of the spine.

Truly captivating, Its amazing to watch but quite disturbing too.

dropoff

Agreed, was that surgery or engineering ?

Ambrose

They described it as carpentry!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I LOL’d the penis with leaks!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

In awe, . . . but slightly worried about how harmful nosepicking could be to your health, . . . . not picking nose now for a week until I find out more! Snff!

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I love my job 😉

Ambrose

Pete- do you actually get to be ‘hands-on’ or is it just an advisory role?

Have your gentle litle digits been probing around inside opened up people?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It is just about the best thing on TV. Would like to know what is wrong with Dr Pixie’s face though.

Tracey

Both Katie and Abigale adolescent scoliosis. Abigale has to wear a brace 20 hours a day to try and stop it going to far. Katies was discovered too late and is due to be operated on in the summer after her exams.
    Doesnt stop them doing much at the moment. Will have to see what later life brings

DrP

Someone close to me had a scoliosis correction (rods/screws/hammers…) and has played squash at county level, rides, and has all the fun-at-the-fair still!

DrP

Raindog
    Free Member

Fingers crossed Tracey.

Tracey

Thanks. Katie is more concerned that she is missing Verbier this year. Kevin has volunteered to stay at home and look after her [even sold his big bike] so me and Abigle dont miss out

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Ambrose – Member
    Pete- do you actually get to be ‘hands-on’ or is it just an advisory role? Advisory only, but sometimes I’d like to get in there as I think I could do a better job 😯

Have your gentle litle digits been probing around inside opened up people? only dead ones on training courses, donated for medical science I assure you 😈[quote]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Embarassing bodies – Scolliosis correction’ is closed to new replies.