Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • Elfin/Fred/Rudeboy haterz? Team Bullheart Charidee idea – Read on…
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Hey … I didn’t so much stand you up as got caught up in work stuff!

Anyway, I’m down in that big London place again next week if you fancy a giving me a second chance 🙂

… and stop changing the subject from your prospective haircut …

tazzymtb

TBH first few times were horrific then it became more isolated from the rest of my “rational” life.

So, do we get the maggie mask and some evostick elfie baby? 😀

mboy
    Free Member

This vid is like a look into your future Elf… Can just see you now, cruising through the Herefordshire countryside this weekend shouting about your love for Thatcher and what she’s done for you! 😉

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgUYUOGvVZM&feature=related[/video]

brakes
    Free Member

WUNHUNRED!

Kevevs
    Free Member

shave it off. bleach it. dye it red. or give me my money back. I don’t care about the cycling miles etc. just the red head! 😀

user-removed
    Free Member

Done, but please don’t post the pics – got enough trauma in my life… 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

WUNHUNRED!

Bit premature there as usual, Brakes. 😉

Kev; get this silly idea out of your head. Shave Elfin’s head into a Mohican indeed. What utter nonsense. 😐

Sue; I don’t know if I can bear the pain of any more disappointment…. 😥

Sue_W
    Free Member

MTFU 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

sue’s cool, you’re cool, meet up, go for a ride, bada bing, point out some nice buildings. shave yer head! have a cwaffee…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You are a cruel, cruel woman. 😥

(Runs off sobbing)

CountZero

Just think of the kittens…

bullheart
    Free Member

Morning Bump!!!

khani
    Free Member

So up to yet we have a friar tuk cut, dyed red, with maggies head henna tattooed on the crown bald spot, a brace of true blue badges smattered around his person and a maggie mask superglued to his face
    It’s a start I suppose……

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry, but having ones hair cut is not really the greatest sacrifice to make for charity.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

no – buts its a good laugh and it costs nothing to do. I did mine once – a few quid to wateraid from having a laugh in the pub with my mates.

DezB
    Free Member

Can’t say I hate Fred (that much), but i’d love to help shave his ‘ead

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Actually why is anybody paying for that when he provides it for free every day on here?

It’s a fair point, but I’ve just donated just in case it’s possible for him to be worse! 😛

julianwilson
    Free Member

Tasteless tagging up there ^ 😕

Is Elfin’s dome thick enough of thatch to go all bald except for some intricate design on the top to stand out well? I am thinking either the bullheart logo, or just a cock and balls 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Julian, +1. Not necessary that.

bullheart
    Free Member

Sorry, but having ones hair cut is not really the greatest sacrifice to make for charity.

http://www.wbtimes.co.uk/news/haircut_raises_hundreds_of_pounds_for_cancer_charity_1_888678

http://www.bhphousing.co.uk/bhpv2.nsf/News/BHP-648

http://www.southendstandard.co.uk/news/8157265.Gina___s_long_locks_are_being_cut_off_for_children___s_charity/

Maybe, maybe not. I’ll put it to some of the folks in the treatment room at the Marsden tomorrow, see what they think.

binners

Is there any way we can get Fred to wander round Liverpool in a Man Yoo top? I’d pay good money to see that 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Maybe, maybe not. I’ll put it to some of the folks in the treatment room at the Marsden tomorrow, see what they think.

I have written several replies to this and deleted them all. Will just leave this alone I think.

Feel free to email me if you want to discuss anything further.

bullheart
    Free Member

I have written several replies to this and deleted them all.

I actively encourage reasoned debate. If you wish to email the points you deleted, but not in public, I’d be happy to continue in private.

thebullheart@gmail.com

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Controversial.

Cheers for pointing out the tasteless tags though…far too common occurrence at the moment.

DezB
    Free Member

[peacemaker]Are you going to be online for the raffle draw Jamie? see if you’ve won something?[/peacemaker]

khani
    Free Member

Tagnobs strike again I see
    No balls to actually say it though, as usual

DezB
    Free Member

I see no tags ❓

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No balls to actually say it though, as usual

Thread-drift, but I’ve had cause to email les mods about this recently. I suspect most of them are by one person, but they’ve been getting rather tiresome and very personal. 😐

Anyway, back on topic, is there still time to buy a raffle ticket? I think I missed this raffle. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I see no tags

User ****** had tagged “TeamAttentionWhore”

Charming 😐

DezB
    Free Member

Anyway, back on topic, is there still time to buy a raffle ticket? I think I missed this raffle

Of course!
    Donate – email stwraffle@gmail.com
    All on the “attentionwhore” thread I created to raise money for a cancer charity. 😉 (or email that address and I’ll reply with the details)

bullheart
    Free Member

I’d be more than happy to discuss the tagging with the tagger, either in person or via email. I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation.

thebullheart@gmail.com

Jamie
    Free Member

Controversial

Nah. Everything is copasetic.

[peacemaker]Are you going to be online for the raffle draw Jamie? see if you’ve won something?[/peacemaker]

Will try to be, but might have to be out in the real world Wednesday night 😐

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

s c

Jamie
    Free Member

s c

Curious, and curiouser.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oops – appears s = c

bullheart
    Free Member

Holy moly!

£16.37p away from £4K!!!

khani
    Free Member

Anyway, back on topic

Can we poke him with sharp sticks while you Humiliate shave him?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Please don’t encourage them, Bully.

I like my hair as it is. It’s difficult enough being an idiot, without looking even more like one. 🙁

Why is everybody so mean and nasty to me? 😥

nickf
    Free Member

Why is everybody so mean and nasty to me?

‘Cos it’s fun?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What about the Yeovil Town shirt?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Elfin/Fred/Rudeboy haterz? Team Bullheart Charidee idea – Read on…’ is closed to new replies.