Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Electric VW camper on Fully Charged?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

And shouldn’t they have called it a Voltswagen? (nicked from a youtube comment) 🤔

Am saving this to watch later. Have at it, STW vanistas!

transporter13
    Free Member

Love that channel… Sign me up for one of those.

Andy_K

Total no brainer for production, but given what new busses and California’s go for now, I won’t concern myself with affording one. I’ll say it’ll be an easy £60k plus options.

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s probably the single best solution and vehicle that full EV is designed for.

Just needs a TAXI sign on the roof and jobbed-jobbed.

alpin
    Free Member

I saw some channel where some guy in California had restored and converted a T1 (might have been a T2). He got rid of the engine and in its place fitted an electric motor. All the underfloor space was full of batteries and it had a solar panel roof to help keep it charged when parked up.

Neat idea.

transporter13
    Free Member

Alpin…that would be jehu garcia who has a good channel(if you’re into that kind of stuff) he builds cheaper versions of the power wall that tesla sell also.

welshfarmer

So long as it can have a tow bar and pull 2.5 tonnes for at least 100 miles I am in

metalheart
    Free Member

Ooo, I like that. The flat floor, nice.

bet the **** it up taking it to production though 🤣

footflaps

Yep, great channel that. Watched that vid last night. Had no idea the concept cars actually drove….

Was quite surprised after being fined billions over diesel-gate, that they chose to do all the PR in the USA…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Electric VW camper on Fully Charged?’ is closed to new replies.