• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by sp.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • elbow support while riding.
  • hunter2701
    Free Member

hi guys
    im ages 17 and ive had a problem with dislocating my left elbow for about 2 years, i constantly dislocate it while riding so much so that i now can pop it back in and continue with my day with out any real pain or fuss, that being said it still hurts upon dislocation and ruins my day.
    So basically i want some sort of product that could provent or lower that chances of dislocation again, i dont care on the price as i ride everyday and race in my spare time.

if you require any aditional information on my situation please ask?
    cheers

hunter2701
    Free Member

anyone?

hazeii
    Free Member

Not a dislocation, but after breaking my elbow I found it quite possible to ride with a strong elastic tube thing (forgotten the product name).

What does your doctor say? I seem to remember that repeated dislocation increases the chances of it happening again.

hunter2701
    Free Member

well yeah thats my problem. when ive asked they say that the more it happens the worse it gets and some doctors recomend that i stop cycling, but that is totaly unrealistic as my whole life has and does revolve around cycling. i work in a bike shop im hoping to work in the bike design industry and all i do otherwise is race or for fun, so i want something to wear to just reduce the risk….if u see what i mean?

hazeii
    Free Member

Best off looking for a bike-friendly doctor from the sounds of it. Surely someone on here can suggest one…

sp
    Free Member

Jeez hope you get sorted bud, I have “golfers elbow” and its giving a lot of pain I have been Googleing and found this but it out of my budget

http://www.pushstore.co.uk/listproducts-E0001/Elbow_support_braces.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘elbow support while riding.’ is closed to new replies.