Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Elbow pad – recommendations?
  • cb

Am sat here with poorly elbow which is many shades of both black and blue!

Being of advanced years and having a new found enthusiasm for riding, I feel the need for pads! I have some basic 661 knee pads which are fine but have never worn elbow pads before.

Requirements are light, comfy and easy to get on and off. I will not be riding downhill courses or at anything above mincing speed but rocky stuff will (and already has) come into play.

I realise that personal taste comes into this but is there a concensus on the best options here?

Thanks

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I’ve got some Fox Launch Pro which I bought after asking on here a while back. They seem good so far.

cb

Thanks – they were the only ones in stock in Evans – they seemed to squeeze my arms to much while bending. Do they loosen up a bit after wear?

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I dont think so, but mine fit ok when I got them. Maybe you tried the wrong size.

ads678

I bought some of these recently http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/bliss-arg-minimalist-elbow-pads/rp-prod128830 I didn’the want any bulky ones and these seem pretty good. I’ve got pretty big guns ( 🙂 ) slightly larger than the size guide states for size large, and although the large are a bit tight when I first put them on i don’t notice them when riding. Haven’t fallen off yet though so can’t comment on how good the protection is.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Elbow pad – recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.