Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • El guapo ancho flat bars ….any good ?
  • voodoo_chile

El guapo ancho flat bars ,anyone used them ? What do you think of them etc etc

voodoo_chile

Anyone ?

addy6402

I’ve got a pair on my FS which have survived a couple of Alpine spills and a ragging at BPW last weekend. Nice and wide and seem quite sturdy…

voodoo_chile

Thanks addy

spud-face

they were mentioned (favourably iirc) a few times in a “recommend me a wide, light, cheap bar” type thread the other day
    {tippety tap on the search menu}

JoeG
    Free Member

I have an Ancho (riser) on my fatbike. I’m not really sure which one as On-One has an Ancho, Ancho B, and Ancho flat bar. The last time that I looked, their website was still all screwed up with incorrect width & rise measurements and wrong photos. A year and a half ago, I emailed On-One to get it fixed with no luck. There was also a stw thread, and the webpage was still jacked up even after that. 🙄

It mattered to me because I was going to buy the same bar for my full suspension bike since I like the one on the Fatty. But I got tired of the BS and bought a RaceFace one from the LBS instead. 😡

dudeofdoom

Just got a a pair of ancho and wow their wide, Like won’t go thru the doorway wide 🙂

ton

got some on my parkwood. wiiiide, like my shoulders. i like em.

jakd95
    Free Member

I’ve got the flat ones on the ss and the Bfe and haven’t had any problems with them, they’re a steal for £20 if you get the timing of offers right.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘El guapo ancho flat bars ….any good ?’ is closed to new replies.