Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Edge o Darkness / Waterloo road
  • singletrackmind

Went to the cinema with my mates to watch 'Edge of Darkness' last night. Was OK, some holes in the plot and some flat acting ,apart from Ray Winstone who was very well cast and a joy to watch.
    There was an Irish woman who was in the car with Mel Gibson , and got knocked down as she exited without looking .
    Now .- Is she the mum in Waterloo road , with 3 or 4 kids who is a cook in the school kitchen , and part time special friend to Tom?
    Its been bugging me and I think Im right , but cant be certain without going to the cinema again , and yes I have looked for the cast list online but cannot find one detailed enough.
    6/10 for the film incidently.

antigee

Is she the mum in Waterloo road , with 3 or 4 kids who is a cook in the school kitchen , and part time special friend to Tom?

probably an actress and got up after being knocked down so the kids will be alright, school dinners on budget and Tom only pretends to love her because he is an actor as well

problem solved

insecure
    Free Member

try imdb but it doesn't look like it's her. the actress is called Emily Symons and the cast list there is quite detailed and she isn't on it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Edge o Darkness / Waterloo road’ is closed to new replies.