Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ed Milliband and his bacon sarnie
  • allthepies
    Free Member
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wow. There’s a photo on the interwebz of Ed Miliband looking a bit silly. We’ve been waiting years for something like this. If only there were more. I’m going to spend all evening looking at the “twitterfest”. Screw the footie.

Cougar

I would.

CountZero

I’d probably look like that trying to eat a bacon sarnie, as I really dislike bacon…
    But trying to be ‘one with the working man…’, while clearly not liking what he’s actually trying to eat was a pretty dumb move.

allthepies
    Free Member

Does not compute 🙂

jota180
    Free Member

Isn’t he Jewish?

I’m not up with who’s supposed to eat what but it’s good to see he doesn’t take stupid religious rules too seriously

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

clearly not liking

Clearly not liking? How can you tell? Do you think if I took a gazillion shots per second burst whatchamacallit with my camera while you were chowing down that I wouldn’t find at least one of your face looking a bit silly? Pics of Ed Miliband looking silly: for the easily entertained.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But trying to be ‘one with the working man …’, while clearly not liking what he’s actually trying to eat was a pretty dumb move. …’

Is that what he was trying to do ? This is confusing …. I thought working men ate pasties from bakers?
    Next time I see one I’m going to ask him.

BTW I think the reason allthepies has posted pictures relating to a one month old news story is that the second picture is amusing coz it’s photoshoped 💡

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ed Milliband and his bacon sarnie’ is closed to new replies.