Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • eBay shennanigans….
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Listed a few items on eBay, selected UK only, and put UK only postage rates on.
    My only error was not putting “UK ONLY YOU BLOODY IDIOTS” on each listing.
    So one item sells to a bloke in Israel.

^%&*&^(*&^&*^*&!!!!!!!

I’m not sending it to him, I’ve told him I won’t and that he should have asked first.

So, is there any way I can just cancel the sale to him? I’ve already second chanced the second bidder……

jon1973
    Free Member

You’ll have Mossad on your back if you’re not careful.

trailmonkey

why don’t you just send it ? is it really going to cost that much more to post it abroad or is it a large item ?

legend
    Free Member

No sure how you make sure the sale is cancelled, resolution centre is probably the way to go to stay in the clear though

steve_b77
    Free Member

Find out how much it’ll cost to post, let him know and see what he says. Simples

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Form £7 it’s not worth the hassle. I’ve only ever sent 2 items abroad (Germany, Greece) and both were a pain in the arse. It just not worth my time fekking about with it, I’d rather keep it.

Mackem

Surely it’s the same process as posting to the UK except it costs more (for the receiver. I’m speaking as someone who lives abroad and is frustrated by “UK only” sellers.

trailmonkey

^^ this. i’ve sent loads of stuff abroad. absolutely no difference to posting to a uk address.

chalkstorm
    Free Member

^^^until something goes missing…………….

druidh
    Free Member

Had this regularly when listing stuff for the shop. Once sold a mahoosive toolbox to someone in Australia!

highclimber
    Free Member

the problem with international posting is there is no real guarantee that they will get it, whatever way you send it. I wouldn’t send it.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Its dead easy cancelling the sale, just go into ebay help and you should be able to find it. You’ll get the selling fees back and possibly listing as well if he didn’t read the description.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Thanks HH. Thanks for answering the question and not arguing the toss mainly!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘eBay shennanigans….’ is closed to new replies.