Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ebay protocol question
  • SaxonRider

I bought some clipless shoes from a guy about two weeks ago, and he sent them immediately. They were better than I expected, and I left him positive feedback immediately. I, however, have received no feedback at all.

What’s up with that?

Is it bad to contact him and ask for feedback?

nickjb
    Free Member

Most private sellers don’t bother these days. Not a big deal but you can ask if it bothers you.

spooky_b329

Don’t keep track of it myself…

I probably run through and give feedback about once every 3 months 🙂

the-muffin-man

I probably run through and give feedback about once every 3 months

I do this as well!

muddyground
    Free Member

Chill. It’s not like you’re bezzy mates or anything. I never leave, or expect, any feedback these days. Not convinced the feedback system has much merit anymore?

SaxonRider

Excuse my naivete, but Why wouldn’t you leave feedback? I wouldn’t but from someone who didn’t have decent feedback, and a pretty consistent record! I am equally suspicious of bidders who have no background.

I thought the whole point was to keep things transparent and helpful for each user.

the-muffin-man

Excuse my naivete, but Why wouldn’t you leave feedback?

When you’re new to eBay you get excited at watching your positive feedback rise.

When you’ve been at it donkeys years, you tend not to care.

stumpy01

It is annoying because if you don’t buy & sell very often it can take ages for your feedback to build-up.

I always try to leave feedback within a few days but I have noticed over the last year or so that people leaving me feedback is getting more & more infrequent.

muddyground
    Free Member

Never look at feedback ratings anymore. Life is too short; want something, buy it on PayPal. Whole system squewed in favour of the buyer now, so it is almost risk free.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ebay protocol question’ is closed to new replies.