Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ebay Fraud Advice. Bl**dy Americans etc etc
  • pallyally
    Free Member

So I spent about 20 dollars for some laptop screws from an american seller with about a million positive feedbacks and about 1,000 negatives. paid via PayPal, got confirmation of despatch and a USPS tracking number. Needless to say no screws received and USPS don’t recognise the tracking number.
    Missed the 45 day deadline for an ebay dispute. Seller meanwhile refuses to respond to emails.
    OK so I’m stuffed !!! But I can’t take this lying down.
    Anyone got any cracking ideas on how I can extract my revenge ? A sure fire method of getting the b4st4rds children taken into care would be good. Or something similar.
    It’s the bl**dy drink you know. I should just get out and ride.

Smarty
    Free Member

pallyally
    Free Member

It would cost a fortune to get out to the States and hit him over the heid with a set of forks you know. But thanls for the suggestion anyway.

Smarty
    Free Member

You’re welcome 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Post them to him ?

jam-bo

You waited 45 days?

Duke
    Free Member

And under stamp it.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Send them a house brick with Duke’s under funded postage

sc-xc

Remind him he’s an American.

user-removed
    Free Member

1000 neg feedback?! 😯 Don’t care how much positive feedback he has, that’s a mahoosive red flag, right there!

However, I would set up a fake ID, buy every last piece of stock he has, fail to pay for any of it then disappear into the dark night uttering hoarse laughter…

snaps
    Free Member

Sounds like the old Dave Hinde trick – once you’ve built up a few thousand positives, you can afford to take a few negatives from dodgy dealing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ebay Fraud Advice. Bl**dy Americans etc etc’ is closed to new replies.