Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Ebay content – On One in Stoke
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member
    Clink

I saw that – description certainly is dodgy

FOG

Not just the rims that are Reetard?

BigJohn

It's OK – that's how they write (and talk, and think) in Stoke.

mike_check
    Free Member

ffs you lot can be suspicious! I reckon this guy, http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=andrew+johnson&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=612561218 is the seller, got a mutual friend so adds up with the location, also, clearly a rider.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

i want some of those hydrolick brakes 😉

talking or retards, here's another

clicky

do they teach computer skills before reading and writing at school now, i've read this a few times but still haven't got a **** clue what this selling is going on about 😕

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Im amazed that someone who is as into bikes as the other guy you posted from Facebook would have made the additions to the listing at the bottom

speaker2animals

Just to add suspicion to this I had my 3 week old Inbred 29" nicked in 2007 and I live in Stoke. Front brake is definitely different (looks like a Hope rather than the Juicy 3 on the bike as new) and so is the stem. I did change the bars from the original Marys to Eastons but kept the stem as supplied. Unfortunately I made the novice move of not noting the frame number as soon as delivered. Bugger. And the original tyres were Kenda Nevegals.

And you have to admit the description hardly rings of someone who knows a lot about bikes. Or the English language outside text speak.

Not much I can do though. As said, no record of frame number.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

that'd be seller not selling…. bollocks, it's contagious 😯

naokfreek
    Free Member

alluminium buttered frame witch cost me 999

oversize 29" retards

Fantastic

speaker2animals

Well I have sent the seller a couple of Qs about the 29er to try to find the provinence. Be interesting to see if I get an answer or if the item disappears off eBay.

Keep watching.

Don't knock us Stokies ya burger!

Hadge
    Free Member

Yeah – don't knock us Stokies!!! I saw some lad riding that about 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it's ok.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Ive reported this to ebay. An automated response from them was to contact the Police….

Not been funny, but surely ebay must see this doesnt look 100%….

speaker2animals

Apparently it was purchased and shipped over from Spain 6 months ago.

Only thing I can add is, and obviously doesn't need it on here.

Don't buy it.

speaker2animals

Doesn't seem to be a lot of point in contacting the Police. If it is mine I have no proof as stated, I didn't record the frame number. So it is only suspicion.

speaker2animals

Mike_check. Different fella. I contacted the one from your link and it's not him with the Inbred.

grizzer
    Free Member

grizzer
    Free Member

I've seen this bike and the kid riding it made me suspicious as he looks about 14-15 and 5' and fag end tall,him and another kid were stood checking my bike up outside the local library!

oldgit
    Free Member

Interesting lay-forward seatpost on the Orange.

tazzymtb

I've just asked a few subtle questions regarding the sizing and if it's 853 or a DN6 frame. It looks very suspect and it's unlikely to belong to a stokie as it looks too big and they are all from a fat, short-arsed mining population and have beards. That includes most of the women. 😀

tazzymtb

apparently he's 6ft 4!

Hadge
    Free Member

Guess that was Newcastle Library then grizzer? I saw someone riding it down a road near where I live and he was a short arse too – guess it's the same chap. If he doesn't sell it and I see him again I will have a "chat" with him.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

I am impressed by the 29er valentines cards, and the lion that is sat on the chair behind the bike. Dont mess with a lion tamer…

Hadge
    Free Member

Tazzymtb – how dare you!!!! FWIW were are all jobless racists in Stoke according to the media and live in run down terraced houses! As for size, 5ft round here is classed as a giant!

tazzymtb

Hadge- I know, I'm one of those immigrant workers from outside the five towns, but have lived in stoke for 16 years. (I must have been very bad in a former life 😉

Hadge
    Free Member

Pmsl tazzy – we'll have you talking our lingo soon – put wood inth hole – eet reet park in ere!!! Coss they kick a bo agen a woh n head it back an bost eet? Have you been up Hanley duck pmsl.

grizzer
    Free Member

att owrait owd-iam 6'1 and come to think of it iam taller than all my mate's…

JonBurns
    Free Member
    tazzymtb

it's areet youth, I arnt that in need of a translator these days!

tazzymtb

jonburns- That is F**kin hilarious 😀

grizzer
    Free Member

what a pi**er!

dano
    Free Member

They always open a new ebay account and have no feedback… this is hot for sure!

tazzymtb

I saw someone riding it down a road near where I live and he was a short arse too – guess it's the same chap.

It's Kev from goldtech his height has given him away!! 🙂

bunnerscj
    Free Member

I asked him what size it was – the reply, " the frame has been extended to fit bigger wheels" WTF, bit of olds steel used to make that stays longer then ! :lol

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

You'd need to check height restrictions going under a bridge with the steerer tube on that Orange.

speaker2animals

Excellent intro to Stoke back there. Should be taken up as the city anthem.

The owner obviously hasn't even got the brain to take it off the listings. Though to be fair if he sells it to someone not familiar with STW and are also brain damaged he may well get a sale.

I get more and more convinced it's my old frame.

Extended for 29 inch wheels. It gets better. Was that when it was in Spain or since he had it shipped over?

mike_check
    Free Member

I take it back then! your suspicions were correct! Hunt 'im down!!

zeicke
    Free Member

1961bikie is it worth giving on one a ring to see if they can help with frame numbers,assuming you got it direct?

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Ebay content – On One in Stoke’ is closed to new replies.