Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Easton haven dropper remote & fox transfer post
  • zelak999
    Free Member

Are these compatible?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yes, in as much as both ends will clamp the cable, so you could just cut the nipple off.

zelak999
    Free Member

So does the lever end clamp the cable?
    The post needs the nipple end on the transfer.

christof
    Free Member

The Easton dropper post clamps the cable and nipple is used in the leaver.

iainc

Not compatable. I paired my Fox Transfer with a Wolftooth LA and it’s worlds better than the original Fox lever.

psycorp
    Free Member

Anyone know of a good lever that clamps the cable?

iainc

^^^ see post above yours 😀

psycorp
    Free Member

Ah, ta.

zelak999
    Free Member

Cheers Ian, just trying to save some coin. The wolftooth looks good but it is pricey.
    Also can’t decide if I need the easy pull one

iainc

Agree it is pretty pricey. I went for the light action one as have arthritis in thumb. I was genuinely surprised just how light the lever action is though.

julzm
    Free Member

The bontrager one clamps at the lever. Works well too.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yeah, sorry, for some reason I read that the other way around. Thought you wanted and Easton post with a fox lever.

I’ve got the fox lever, wouldn’t mind looking at the wolftooth light action for my Thomson. Partly because it would mount to my Hope brake levers.

davewalsh
    Free Member

I personally wouldn’t pair the wolftooth LA lever with Hope ispec brakes. I use the standard one and have it fully inboard, I think the longer length of the LA lever would get in the way.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Cheers for that. Just how far inboard to you have it as I run my Hope brakes a long way in compared to other folks.

davewalsh
    Free Member

I have about an inch gap between the grip and shifter. The wolf tooth lever has about 1/4″ of adjustment and I have it all the way in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Easton haven dropper remote & fox transfer post’ is closed to new replies.